I take part in the Five Minute Friday Challenge hosted by The Gypsy Mama. For this Challenge we:
- Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
- Link back to The Gypsy Mama’s blog . (And don’t forget to invite others to join in the challenge – will you join me?)
- Visit the other person who linked up before you and encourage them.
This week’s prompt is: Loud
At times my for tolerance for loud is low:
- When it is 11pm and I am trying to sleep. I curse the noisemakers in the apartment above me.
- When I am tired and the shopping centres are abuzz with sound. Christmas shopping seems to be the worst time – and shopping for back to school gear.
- Trying to raise my voice against the resounding clash of students’ voices. At times like these I wish for a booming voice that can echo through the room.
The are times though, when loud does not bother me:
- When a classroom of children are eagerly participating in a learning activity.
- Listening to the sound of my children learning to play their instrument.
- Hearing the sound of invigorating music while I do my household chores.
What is your tolerance for loud?