Reflections in a Puddle has awarded me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This award tells me, the recipient, that she finds my posts inspiring – thank you Natalie.
In accepting the award, I am to tell you seven random things about me. (1) I look forward to Spring and the increase in temperatures – I cannot say that Winter is sorely missed during the warmer months. (2) This weekend we watched a family movie with the girls called “Starstruck”. What a pleasure it was to watch something without violence and mayhem in it. Sweet, clean and innocent would be the words to describe it. (3) For breakfast this morning I had my Strawberry Spring Smoothie with a bowl of fruit. (4) The staff at our libraries are currently on strike – and I am not too happy about it! I foresee myself scrounging for interesting reading material very soon. (5) One of my favourite sounds is the one of children at play in a playground. (6) I do not enjoy lying on the beach all day out in the sun. I would rather explore the environs – especially if I am in a country that is new to me. (7) I savour eating around the table with friends or family. Not only do I enjoy tasting the food, but also the conversation when it flows freely. Nothing is better than conversation with well-read people.
And now for seven blogs that inspire me in one way or another:
- Geni at Sweet and Crumbly. Though I haven’t tried any of her recipes yet, I enjoy reading her recipes, looking at her beautiful photos, and reading her stories.
- Simon Read who is a published author of non-fiction books. His articles are interesting as they make one think about one’s own writing and reading.
- Leanne Cole’s Blog for her awe-inspiring photographs. The discussions of her work make me think more about my picture-taking.
- Cosy Travels of the Viking and his Kitten. I enjoy reading of this couple’s travels to many destinations in Europe. She inspires my dream to one day travel again.
- D F Barker posts his paintings and poems which are both beautiful and inspiring.
- Mike at Short Stories always amazes me with the stories he creates in 100 words. One day I may have the courage to join him in the 100 word challenge.
- Jake at Jakesprinter inspires me every week to create something to link to his prompt – a prompt which is married to some stunning graphic art.
Would you like to share the link to any blog that inspires you?